Monday August 5, 2019 at The Blackwell Inn & Pfahl Conference Center at The Ohio State University
8:00am – 5:00pm
**There will be an Informal Networking Meeting Sunday August 4 from 4:00pm – 9:00pm.
Conference registration will go live on March 25!
Call for proposals now open!
Submission deadline: March 1
Ohio Campus Compact invites you to submit presentation proposals for the Annual Meeting hosted again this year by The Ohio State University at The Blackwell Inn & Pfahl Conference Center on Monday, August 5, 2019. The Annual Meeting offers presenters and participants the opportunity to:
- Network with others working to advance community and civic engagement;
- Receive resources on best practices in community partnerships, faculty development, and student learning related to community and civic engagement; and
- Share updates on critical state, regional, and national initiatives in higher education.
THEME: Campus, Community, and Student Connections: From the Inside Out.
We are seeking proposals that generally include:
- Student Learning and Support
- Resource stability for students (food security, housing security, etc)
- Designs for equity
- Supporting underserved students
- Mobilizing students for collective action
- Cutting edge program examples
- Institutional support mechanisms
- Community Partnerships
- Developing effective and reciprocal partnerships
- Models of partnership design and structures
- Tracking community partnerships
- Evaluating impact and telling the community engagement story
- Faculty Development
- Utilizing faculty for institutionalization of civic and community engagement
- Cutting edge faculty development programs and models
*Full refunds will be given through July 2.
*Half refunds will be giving from July 3-July 25.
*NO REFUNDS will be given after July 25.